SpiceRoads Cycle Tours can help customers design their perfect cycle adventure, whether it is tweaking an existing itinerary, booking a standard tour on a different date or developing something completely unique. All tours are carefully personalized to needs, wishes and budgets.
“Tailor-made tours are not new to SpiceRoads: we have been customizing itineraries and designing specialist tours for many years. To highlight this service we have added holiday examples to our website to provide inspiration to riders for this personalize service," said Struan Robertson, CEO SpiceRoads Cycle Tours
Design a trip with family or friends: pick the distances, the hotels and include some other activities such as kayaking or ziplining.
- A family adventure from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- A Chiang Mai cycling and rafting adventure
- A multi-country adventure through Southeast Asia
Cycle training and holidaying with club buddies where distances, activity levels or other activities can be custom designed.
- Ride along the south coast of Thailand
- Cycle from the northern tip to the bottom of Sri Lanka
- Pre-season hill training in the countryside surrounding Chiang Mai
Raise funds for a worthy cause while exploring a new country on two-wheels.
- Biking, riding and trekking adventure across the Mongolian Steppes
- Ride from Udon Thani to Chiang Mai
- Cycle from the north to the south of Thailand
We educate kids on local cultures while encouraging fitness and healthy living.
- Chiang Rai to Chaing Mai school adventure
- A countryside ride around Koh Kret
- Exploring Bangkok's “Green Lung” by bicycle
Connect with work colleagues with a fun corporate team building event specifically for your company.
- A mountain bike adventure in one of Thailand's many national parks
- An evening ride through the historic sites in Bangkok
- Bond while cycling from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
SpiceRoads is a specialist bicycle tour operator based in Bangkok offering a range of two-wheel tours in 28 destinations worldwide. SpiceRoads tours cater for every level of cyclist and range from day trips to complete country explorations. Participants are invited to join tours with fixed date departures scheduled throughout the year, while private or tailor-made tours can be arranged for groups or individuals on request. The highly professional operation employs experienced cycle guides to lead all tours and has a fleet of well-maintained mountain and road bikes and support vehicles.