Indulgent 'HARBOUR SPICE' Gold Lunch Cruise
Captain Cook Cruises has released the next exciting cruise in its seasonal series of indulgent Gold Lunch cruises on Sydney Harbour, HARBOUR SPICE. A six-course celebration of Asian cuisine paired with premium Tyrrell's Wines and a selection of international beers. HARBOUR SPICE departs Sunday 7 April 2019.
Gold Lunch cruises showcase Australia's finest food and wine producers, all set to the spectacular background of Sydney Harbour.
Each month is a different, tantalizing themed cuisine featuring a mouth-watering six course menu that re-envisions some classic favourites while introducing new taste sensations paired with sophisticated wines.
HARBOUR SPICE will be hosted by Robert Goldsack, a one-time General Manager of Captain Cook Cruises, who has seen the development of Asian cuisine on the Sydney Harbour dining culture for almost five decades.
HARBOUR SPICE will delight food lovers with a multi-cultural Asian-Pacific six course menu including Cantonese steamed fish and family favourite san choy bau from China, papaya salad with soft-shell crab and slow cooked Massaman curry from Thailand, plus tropical fruit sorbet and dessert.
The six courses are teamed with a premium selection of Tyrrell's wines and world-renowned Asahi and Tiger beers.
Gold Lunch cruises are held onboard flagship vessel, MV Sydney 2000 and remaining departures and menus include:
- Sunday April 7th: HARBOUR SPICE, Asian Cuisine
- Friday May 3rd: CUT ABOVE, Australian Beef & Wine
- Sunday June 23rd: VINO BOATO, Rustic Italian Food & Wine
- Sunday July 14th: CHRISTMASTIDE, Christmas in Winter
- Sunday August 11th: PADDOCK & CLAW, Beef & Shellfish
- Sunday September 1st: RIB-N-ALE, Mouth-watering BBQ basted ribs & ale (Father's Day)
- Sunday October 27th: AQUA TONIC, Seafood & Wine
Gold Lunch Series cruises are $219 per person including a six-course menu and superior beverage selection. Book online at www.captaincook.com.au and save up to 40% on cruise prices. Gold Lunch cruises depart 12 noon from King St Wharf No.1, returning at 3.30pm.
For further information, bookings and menus visit: https://www.captaincook.com.au/sydney-harbour-cruises/lunch-cruises/gold-lunch-series/Website: www.captaincook.com.au
About SeaLink Travel Group
SeaLink Travel Group is one of Australia's most dynamic travel companies, bringing the nation's best tourism and transport experiences to the world. With more than 1,600 passionate staff across the country, we deliver fantastic service to more than eight million customers annually.
With a vessel fleet of 77 and a coach fleet of more than 60 vehicles, our Adelaide-based company has undergone a remarkable period of growth, emerging as a significant player on the national tourism and transport scene.
At SeaLink we believe travel is about connecting people, sharing experiences and creating brilliant memories. Our operations extend across New South Wales, Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia, including:
- Cruises, ferry and charter services on Sydney Harbour, Swan River in WA and on the Murray River in SA
- Passenger, vehicle and freight ferry services between Kangaroo Island and the South Australian mainland
- Resort accommodation, restaurants, touring and ferry services on Fraser Island, Queensland
- Day tours, extended touring and charter operations on Kangaroo Island and on the South Australia mainland
- Passenger ferry services in Townsville, Queensland, Darwin, Northern Territory and Perth, Western Australia
- Lunch and dinner cruises in Perth, Western Australia and on Sydney Harbour
- Ferry and barging services in south-east Queensland and Gladstone in Queensland
- Exclusive 4WD foreign language adventure-based tours
- Retail travel agencies in Adelaide and Townsville
- Tour wholesaling to the travel trade
- Adventure, accommodation and restaurant at Vivonne Bay, Kangaroo Island
SeaLink successfully listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in October 2013 (ASX:SLK).