In today’s society we are among the surroundings of artificial foundations which do no justice to our hair skin and wellbeing. The westernised world is being dominated by low quality quick fixes that ruin our inside out. From Botox to sugar, we are consumed by commercialism which not only eat out our bank accounts, but do not give us long term quality health, beauty and wellbeing in the long run.
Here are some natural tips which can assist in balancing our health, beauty and will support our mind body and create positive routine in our life.
1. Drink more water - Your body is 90 percent water and needs water as fuel for everyday production in all aspects. If you suffer from aching and pain in your body, headaches, and other indicators of distress the feelings would naturally heal itself & instantly lessen if we simply consumed larger quantities of water each day. It also aids in circulation, elasticity, energy and cleanses negative energy & toxins.
2. Avoid all alcohol and cigarettes - consuming alcohol and smoking cigarettes doesn’t do our skin any benefits at all. Smoking allows a staggering 4000 toxic substances into the body during every puff, and too much alcohol causes skin to dry out and eyes to become puffy, creating bad teeth, dry, brittle hair, lower sex drive and energy. By quitting smoking at all costs, and only consuming alcohol in small moderation will get your skin’s elasticity back on track and reducing the risk of life threatening illness.
3. Rest - The term “beauty sleep” is known for a reason; sleep actually enhances and preserves youth. During periods of deep sleep our cells renew themselves, thus gaining energy. Lack of sleep on the other hand leaves us looking and feeling dehydrated, neat up and staggered. If you have a problem with getting your beauty sleep, try and relax. Add a few drops of aromatherapy oils to your bath, try deep-breathing training, drink chamomile tea at night, peppermint tea during the day, drink plenty of water and importantly avoid caffeinated drinks before you head to bed.
4. Exercise - Your body was designed to move. Your heart is a muscle that relies on exercise to work at its best. We can distinguish this and become mindful by practicing weight resistance, swimming, dancing jogging, walking, or getting in touch with a local sports team. Your body will strengthen and you will feel more energetic, youthful and flexible. Getting outside for exercise is very important as trees and plants frequently changes carbon dioxide into fresh oxygen we can breathe. In-taking pure, oxygenated air help kill bacteria and viruses, improves breathing, and may even help avoid cancer.
5. Fruit, vegetables, and water consumption – a wise man once said we are what we eat, and being healthy on the inside makes us even more beautiful on the exterior. Consuming a substantial amount of water aids in flushing out dangerous toxins in your skin and increases elasticity; get plenty of exercise to sweat out the toxins; in take fruit and vegetables for important nutrients which will make your skin radiate.
6. Hug - When you hug someone you love (someone who actually wants to be hugged), your body releases feel-good hormones like oxytocin that ward off depression, preventing cancer, anxiety, stress and creates longevity in your lifespan.